Off the Top Of My Head

This is the place for strong opinions on a variety of topics!

AWESOME COMIC! Make sure you check it out!!!

You were going to shop at Amazon anyway, right? Why not click here and support my site at the same time?

Email Me

Friday, December 02, 2005

Class Reunion...

Back in October, I went to my twentith high school class reunion and you know what, it was pretty good. I really had a much better time than I thought I would. I thought breeze in, talk to a couple of people, be a wallflower, much like I thought I was in high school and that would be that, but it wasn't.

People I thought never even noticed me in high school came up and gave me hugs and asked about my life. People I never noticed in high school did the samething. It's was surreal, I think that's the correct word. I got asked questions, like, "Do you still work with computers" (Yes). "Did you ever become a cop?" (No). "Do you still write?" (Yes, but the not the same stuff I wrote in high school).

Anyway, I was just thinking about it today and thought I'd mention it. If you graduated from either Waukegan East or Waukegan West 1985 and missed the reunion -- you missed a really great time.

And, if you thought no one noticed you in high school -- you might be pleasantly surprised.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home