Off the Top Of My Head

This is the place for strong opinions on a variety of topics!

AWESOME COMIC! Make sure you check it out!!!

You were going to shop at Amazon anyway, right? Why not click here and support my site at the same time?

Email Me

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just Testing

I see that Blogger.com actually lists the blogs that are updated on the front page. So, I just want to see if my blog appears on the list, because I haven't seen it appear so far.

So, that's it, folks. I just want to see if my blog appears!

And the answer is NO. My blog did not appear. Guess you have to be one of the lucy ones and my blog must not qualify. :-)

In case you're wondering, I used two different windows, one to post in and one to watch in. And I watched for two minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home