Off the Top Of My Head

This is the place for strong opinions on a variety of topics!

AWESOME COMIC! Make sure you check it out!!!

You were going to shop at Amazon anyway, right? Why not click here and support my site at the same time?

Email Me

Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween...

What a difference four years makes!

After 9/11, the trick or treaters were loaded with police officers and firemen/women. You couldn't walk anywhere without tripping over a little guy (and some girls) dressed as a cop. It was cute and I believe a real show of just who our heroes should be in this nation.

Well, yesterday was our trick or treat day here is Racine. I saw exactly one fireman and no cops. I did see about a hundred witches, princesses and fairies. Amoung the boys, it was mostly Darth Vader and that stone guy from Fantastic Four. Oh and one little boxer, who was so cute, I had to take a picture of him.

So, I guess we're back to our children dressing up as their cartoon heroes.

Isn't that a shame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home