Off the Top Of My Head

This is the place for strong opinions on a variety of topics!

AWESOME COMIC! Make sure you check it out!!!

You were going to shop at Amazon anyway, right? Why not click here and support my site at the same time?

Email Me

Monday, October 31, 2005

Primerica

Have I mentioned how much I love my wife?

So, Cheryl and I are refinancing our second mortgage and we're going to close this Thursday. Well, Primerica is refusing to give us our copies of the credit reports that they ran. Absolutely, refusing.

They're even stating that it is illegal for them to give me my OWN credit report. What kind of BS is that? I have always received a credit report from EVERY loan place I have EVER had a loan through.Now, I'm pretty sure that under the Freedom of Information Act, that isn't true, but I'm not positive.

Cheryl has talked me out of cancelling the loan -- I was even told that it would be fine by the woman denying what I want. Who holds to that kind of standard? Who decides that the customer is not right and it is okay to lose a customer? What a company?!?

Well, let me just say -- For your own sake -- DON'T DO BUSINESS with PRIMERICA. (They're a division of Citigroup/Citicorp.)

I have been telling Cheryl that I've had a bad feeling about this loan since day one, but once she gets something in her head, she doesn't let it go.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home